Friday, January 15, 2016

Origin of the DAB


So many people believe the DAB came from a few rappers, but I am here to tell you not to believe it, because that is a falsity.  DAB originated from the kids growing up like me who were poor.  Let me explain, often times we didn’t have enough deodorant in the house to go around, so I would scrap the sides of the deodorant container and smear it under my arms. 
When I would get to school I needed to know if I was musty or not, and so I would, DAB!  Back in those days it wasn’t called DABBING, it was called, being SURE THAT I WASN’T MUSTY, but FRESH!!! I didn’t want to be secretly/loudly musty!!  The DAB is nothing new.  When I see people DABBING, It only appears they are checking to see if they are FRESH/SURE!!!  DAB on em’.

Message approved by: Leon Terrell Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment