Saturday, March 10, 2012

Leon Terrell Ash Public Service Announcement "UPDATE"

 
 
To hear me sing this song visit: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6WS25-3Sihs
Allow me to reintroduce myself.  My name is LEON  A to the S H.  I use to move from skyscrapers to Condos.  I guess even back then you could call me, CEO of the T.A.P. whoa!!  Fresh out De Ville right, but Im going higher. I be the, but then again, I'll save it for later. Flyer than the piece of paper "DEGREEing my name." I got the hottest chic in Houston breathing my name. Thats right, LEON, not lil ole me. But similar to that DUDE,  no one can do it better.  I write books like Im reaching for heaven, my baby said heavens here, so finish your breakfast. So guess what Ima do, take you back to the time after Texas, fast forward the rules and respect this! Let me tell you dudes what I do to protect this,  showing  you violence like a Tarantino flick.

Leon Terrell Ash approves this message.

No comments:

Post a Comment